Nominate your project for a 2021 LEED Homes Award
In 2020, over 3,400 residential projects earned LEED certification, encompassing over 63,00 units and a total of 84,413,835 gross square feet of space. USGBC's annual LEED Homes Awards recognize some of the most innovative and transformative LEED residential projects in the world, as well as the teams that worked hard to make them a reality. The awards showcase your projects and shine deserved light on your accomplishments.
The nominations deadline for the 2021 LEED Homes Awards is May 21 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Nominate your favorite LEED residential projects certified in 2020. We are looking for outstanding projects that have gone above and beyond to create better lives for those who live in them, that have taken sustainability to the next level, or that have supported a better quality of life for the surrounding community.
We will also feature a Project of the Year that will be selected by community vote.
LEED Homes Awards categories
- Outstanding Single Family Project. Recognizes a single family project for outstanding performance in the LEED rating system.
- Outstanding Affordable Project. Recognizes an affordable residential LEED-certified project for outstanding performance in the LEED rating system and for particular innovation above and beyond the scope, requirements and prerequisites of LEED.
- Outstanding Multifamily Project. Recognizes a multifamily housing project for outstanding performance in the LEED rating system.
- Outstanding Developer. Recognizes a developer for outstanding commitment to the LEED rating system.
- Project of the Year. Recognizes a LEED-certified project for outstanding performance in the LEED rating system and for particular innovation above and beyond the scope, requirements and prerequisites of LEED.
LEED Homes Power Builders
The LEED Homes Power Builders are an elite group of developers and builders who have exhibited an outstanding commitment to LEED and the green building movement within the residential sector.
In order to be considered as a Power Builder, developers and builders must have earned LEED certification (of any level) for 75% of their homes or unit count built in 2020.
The 2020 LEED Homes Power Builders will be announced along with the LEED Homes Awards recipients. Become a LEED Homes Power Builder.